Mummys hideaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and friendly forum for mums and pregnant ladies of all ages

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what hobbies do you like?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xx Jenny xx

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-10

what hobbies do you like? Empty
PostSubject: what hobbies do you like?   what hobbies do you like? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:08 pm

i like a few hobbies ... i like to go swimmin i love to walk i love to drink n partyy Razz i have uthers aswell like buh uno Razz hehe xx
Back to top Go down
lisa7886

lisa7886

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: what hobbies do you like?   what hobbies do you like? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 pm

i dont really have any hobbies coz of work but when im not workin i like goin 2 parties (who doesnt) lol n i also like goin 2 see mates n spendin time wiv family and friends cheers
Back to top Go down
xxkatiexx
SITE OWNER
xxkatiexx

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: what hobbies do you like?   what hobbies do you like? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:14 am

mine errrmmm let me think i like goin the gym and swimmiin i love goin out with friends and takin my girls out and spending a bit of time with ian i love takin emily baby/toddler group and music group and messy play at our local sure start she loves it too thats bout it really oh yeah and i love cooking curries and spagetti bolognaise well alsorts really lol xx
Back to top Go down
https://mummyshideaway.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what hobbies do you like?   what hobbies do you like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what hobbies do you like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mummys hideaway :: Hobbies-
Jump to: